Monday, July 28, 2008

Christmas in July








Thanks to my friend Karin, we had a Christmas waffle dinner complete w/ gifts.

We received the waffle iron from her, that makes a barn and animals, also when the waffles are complete the iron makes little chick sounds, too fun !
Titus and I received clothes ( click on pic).
Mike received a Tassimo coffee maker, ( not pictured).
And, Noah received his third sand bucket of the season, as the dog has chewed to shreds the last two. He also got a pair of camo fipflops.
After dinner, we loaded up our bikes and went to Freedom Park for a family ride. It was our first time together, because my Mom just bought us a bike carrier for Titus. Then we came home for a cool-off in pool and bathes.
What joy to be able to do outdoor activities on Christmas.
Noah asked me today if he could be born-again, ( I was singing a song with the phrase), so I reminded him Nicodemus who asked Jesus the same question.
At our Christmas dinner, i told Mike Noah had asked, and Noah piped up "yeah, then she told me some story". LOL
I wonder what he expected me to say about being born-again, of coarse we tell him alot he can give his heart to Jesus............

2 comments:

This IS our life! said...

What FUN! Gifts anytime of the year is always fun for sure.. and you guys definiltly got blessed with some great gifts.. I love the waffle maker... very cute.

S'more of my Thoughts said...

What a CUTE waffle iron!! I've never seen one like that! And how fun is the Christmas music on your blog? It'll be here soon! ;-)