Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Works for me Wendesday




Check out Shannon's blog @ RocksinmyDryer, she is the hostess for WorksformeWendsdays.http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/


This is Titus in the blow up boat we have for our pool. Last week on WfmW, another blogger had the idea to use an empty blow up pool, to contain her little one. Then I had my own "light bulb" moment. Here he is happy as a jaybird, and my lap and hands are scottfree !( well for a couple minutes anyway)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

My goodness! Holly, I don't know if you remember me, but I've found you and it's cracking me up! I was looking through Works for Me, you've posted above me.

Anyhow, we used to go to Cornerstone in Leesburg, and I remember you from there. We moved to Central Oregon about 2 years ago...and I've been blogging awhile.

Just wanted to say hi and it's just so funny to find you here!

Quiskaeya said...

lol too cute! I'm going to have to try this with my little one. If I can even get 5 mins with hands and lap free that's a plus.

This IS our life! said...

What a great idea- you're so smart