We desperately need a new family picture ! We relied on the Lord every step of the way in building our family, we should really take the step toward a portrait updated of us together. So come the first of Oct. when the leaves of fall are changing, well get it done :)
6 comments:
Can't wait to see your fall picture. I love the crispness & colors of autumn. If you're ever in the market for a studio photo, Portrait Innovations has an awesome deal - huge amount of photos for $9.95! I couldn't remember exactly how many pix so I looked it up - here's the link:
http://www.portraitinnovations.com/special_offers.html
Yep, we're about due for a photo session too! Thanks for the reminder. :)
We have NEVER had a family (studio)photo, time to get that done!
About getting the boys to sleep, well, they don't nap anymore, unless they're really, really tired from summer activity and the I let them watch an afternoon movie...and oops. NOT a fun night (11:00!) THAT is why they don't nap. :)
We have been known to use a touch of melatonin in a pinch too.
Hey - I love the calendar on your sidebar!! I can never remember the date, either ... so had to get one of those "atomic clocks" that has the day of week, date, time and temp on it for the school room. (in fact, right now it says its 96.9 out - that can't be right - must be in the sun. oh well, at least the day & date are right. I hope!) Or I could always get one of those calendars for my blog that you have - because ... ahem ... I'm always online!
Yeah, I only check wtm here and there. The wtmfriends forum was hoppin' when it first started, but isn't as much now. There are several regulars, though. I'm there once or twice a day, but don't feel as connected to any of them as I used to.
I think almost at once, many of us felt we were spending too much time there. I had been really feeling it and someone posted her feelings and it spoke for a lot of us.
We were just needing to spend more time in real life. And, you'll probably think I'm nutso, but I sort of felt like I'd click with you in real life.
Anyway, hope you don't think I'm a freak! ;)
Take care.
MJ
Holly: contact me and I'll do a Family Portrait for free. It would be my blessing and honor to do it..
:)
Post a Comment