Friday, September 19, 2008

My Hubby Rocks !



So here's another Friday, and I will once again brag about my hubby !
As you can see he finished the rock garden, but he also takes me yard sailing and finds the best stuff. We have an on going contest and right now he holds the " Best" title. He bought a set of inflatable life jackets for $10, I think I saw a CNN correspondent wearing one on the coast while Ike pounded him.
Here's a table and some chairs he bought for $17. And, on a trip to Home Depot he brought home the Gerber Daisy plant, just bc he's that kinda guy.
The coffee cups are my own brag $1, they're Pier One, and a great blend of colors.



6 comments:

This IS our life! said...

Very nice finds... =)
Sorry about your "friend"... but if you delete this I hope you email me with your new one!

Threeundertwo said...

Oh dear! Sorry about your stalker, but the rock garden and table set are fabulous!

Keep that wonderful husband.

EEEEMommy said...

That rock wall is awesome!!! Your hubby rocks indeed! ;)
And I LOVE your redesigned blog!!!

Debra Kaye said...

Holly,

Thank you for stopping by and yes..it is a blessing! I see you are blessed, as well.

I wish you a Happy Friday filled with God;s amazing goodness! Blessings to you!

A happy heart at home said...

Very nice photos and bargains!

Thanks for commenting on my MHR.

~Susan

S'more of my Thoughts said...

That rock wall is fabulous! Along with all your other terrific finds! I LOVE your new look here on the ole blog!!!