This has been my piggy bank since the 70's,
and 30 yrs. makes something vintage. There I am, too !
Donald Duck has always been my favorite, b/c who can resist a guy who can make you laugh ? Just call me Daisy ?
It still has my penny collection, will they ever be worth something, I suspect in today's economy I might need to empty them out. LOL
On another subject, I've deemed myself a visual learner, as all my blog post have pictures, and few words. Oh, the countless thing you can learn of self while blogging. So, to challange my self I will atempt to write more, without rambling, wish my luck, oh yeah i don't beleive in luck anymore, pray for me..........here I ramble.......... hope this is a great throwback for sister Kel, who had a Mickey?
11 comments:
That bank is in great condition!!!
Who doesnt love a good duck now and then :) :) :)
peace
#2
Very cute bank!
Yeah... I am not very good at writing on my blog as well. I love writing, but when it comes to my blog I can't think.
Hey Holly, I'm visual too and I love photos and few words :0)
Your bank is wonderful. Do you still put coins in it???
That is such a cute bank. I seem to remember those. I love vintage Disney items. They are charming.
P.S. Love the look of your blog. Live the background. very cute.
I have a Mickey Mouse clock that I have had for 20+ years. It was a gift to me in HS days from a boy who liked me. I'll have to post a pic of it. I treasure it, just like you treasure that adorable bank.
And 30 is NOT vintage...
:)
I had a big plastic piggy bank of a Sleeping beauty when I was younger... only my penny's would burn holes right through it... kind of like my pockets!
LOL... i still use my bank from when I was in elementary school.. Its nothing "special" or anything... but Its funny how we use ole' trustee....
PS: Im a combination of the three learning styles (depending on what it is Like I can't listen just to teachers but love to listen to books and really get them. ) but Im mostly kinesthetic.
Very fun vt! Thanks for the tip about your blog set up. It's so cute! I just bought a new logo and hope to update my blog soon... Cute hair, btw.
I love Donald. How great that you've kept it all these years!
That is the rockinest bank!!! Very, very cool!
Post a Comment