Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Works for me Wendesday






What works for me over and over again is Freecycle !
I post about it often b/c it's great.......
We picked up this brand new (Mike had to assemble) rocking horse for Titus.
I promised he liked it, until it was time to snap a shot.

On another subject, one of our Youth group grads, is studying hair.
So I signed up to be her model, and she she hightlighted my hair
and got the orange tones that blondes hate out.
Soon, she'll give me a cut, and I'll up date her work,
b/c I'm very proud of her,
and happy to have my hair done FREE !

Check out all ofShannon's WFMW @ http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/


4 comments:

S'more of my Thoughts said...

What a sweet little rocking horse! And your hair looks GREAT!!

This IS our life! said...

Its always great to get things for free! Nice layout!

ohhollyf said...

Yeah, Jessica, thanks for this new blog lay-out link !

MommaJo ~ said...

Hey! I was here a few hours ago and when I came back you had a new look. Cute! (Although I do love the beautiful family picture, too).
How have you been? I'm just catching up on some blogs.
I like freecycle, too. I just had a fellow freecycler take some outgrown baby clothes off my hands this afternoon.
Hope you are doing well. Take care.
MommaJo