
I Won !
A blog fun of pay it forward from He,Me&Three. Luv her Stunt Man for all his hard work,te-hee.
Okay now, it's my turn to pay it forward, so join in the fun.
Just leave a comment,
that you are willing to pay it forward if you win,
and I'll do the drawing, Thursday Jan.15th.
If you win I'll be letting you know by your blog comment form.....
And, up for grabs is a $25.00 giftcard to TGIF, so come on let's pay!
5 comments:
How fun for everyone! TGIF? YUM...can I be in this drawing too? Great idea! I need your information so I can send you your stuff. My email is dornx4 @ hotmail.com
I love this idea! Count me in! Congratulations on your win...
what is it? I am always willing to play just about anything. I tried to follow the link but it was broken...
Congrats! Im a believer in pay it forward, so count me in!
I'm in! :) What a fun idea.
Melissa
Post a Comment