Thursday, February 19, 2009

Can I ask ?


Why does Sundance cataloge suggest any women who is looking to wear a bathing suit skirt.......think we'd look like this ?
Give it up ! We'd be wearing biknis' had we those abs !
And, the tiny print ? Yeah, right ! As if we'd wrap little flowers around what we are aiming to spare the world of.......does it sound like I may need to excerce?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally hear ya on that one.

Chocolate and Coffee said...

Isn't that the truth!!! You said it well!

Blessings.

Cathy said...

Amen, sister! If I looked like that, I would NOT want to cover it up!

Serena said...

Hi! Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for joining in on the "Pay it Forward" that I am doing on my blog. I will contact you to get your address, as soon as your gift is finished.
Hope you have a great day. = )

Denise said...

Amen sweet sister!!