I broke my toe, my big right one.......and I've done it before !
6th grade running up the stairs to answer the phone (no answer machines back then).
stubbed it so hard, spilt the toe bone, off to school I went with a boot and crutches. Fast forward how many years ?
bought a new pair of wedge heels, wore them to church, sure enough it stretched my toe joint, and put all my weight of the right side of my body on it .
True story of growing old, wearing heels, and then being bored out of mind while toe is proped.
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about your toe...but good to hear from you. I hope the whole family is doing well.
Oh my.....I Have done that before, and there is very little that hurts as bad!! So sorry!!
Ouchie! That musta hurt... But for me nothing compares to the pain of my legs when I had a car accident last month!!
We all have our ups and downs I say... but thank God we are safe!
Post a Comment