Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Simple Woman

Oh look at my Baby Boy, a year sure flys !

What beautiful day, it's 50* out.
I took my boy's to the next town's playground.
They could careless about the cold, so we ran up&down the
play equipment, and shoveled pounds of tiny pebbles into toy truck
scoops. We also picked a Freecycle item that i was planning to purchase soon.
Free ! I don't mind it's used, because like I said, FREE !
Two sisters' from church have been wanting to babysit, and today was the perfect day as Mike is off on his Men's Retreat.
I'm typing at the local coffeehouse using thier free Wifi.
Plenty of time to concentrate on browsing the web, a beautiful day indeed .

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hey there Holly! You won a giveaway on my blog, come by and take a look!
Tiffany
mylitter.com