hey, thanks for this! i think i will order this! i hate the term "pastor's wife" because of exactly the things she has mentioned!! sounds like a great book!!
That book is changing my life! I'm so glad to have found so many other PW's on her website! How encouraging : ) I just started my own blog, so check it out if you want! I'd love to connect with some other ministry wives!
5 comments:
hey, thanks for this! i think i will order this! i hate the term "pastor's wife" because of exactly the things she has mentioned!! sounds like a great book!!
Hey Holly! Just stopping by to say hi and I find this cool shout out... THANKS! :)
I should get that for my mom. how are things going?
Have you heard of Goodread.com??? Great way to share what you are reading and your thoughts.... =]
That book is changing my life! I'm so glad to have found so many other PW's on her website! How encouraging : ) I just started my own blog, so check it out if you want! I'd love to connect with some other ministry wives!
sittingsolo.blogspot.com
Post a Comment