Wednesday, May 14, 2008




Here I go, again.
Freecycle toy that keeps Bubba from flipping himself, he's like wrestling a piggy.
We're back from vacation, we were rained out, see pictures.
I made that Friendship bread I posted about and it's as good as "they" say. Well worth the effort.
Mike put up our 5 yr. old above ground pool, mulched, refined the dog's kennel, and cut the grass. Noah picked up dog poop.Things are moving along, as I'm starting tacos for dinner. With special sauce bought from a Mexican restruant.
Tommrow's freebies are a chicken sandwich from McD's. And an iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts, if you can't get a hold of me then, look for me there.

3 comments:

Roehrman said...

Mmmmm Coffee Donuts


Your boys are so cute. Thanks for the tightwad link earlier! I really like it.

This IS our life! said...

Sorry you got rained out.. that stinks.
How were your freebies? They just had the free sandwich here not too long ago.
hugs

Debbie said...

You are cracking me up with these freebies!