Wednesday, May 21, 2008


Here I go, again.

We finished the book!
This was our nightly reading, and gave way to many deep conversations with Noah.
I also felt challenged in my spiritual walk.
It's a story of Christian a boy who started his journey alone to become a believer.
His testimony leads other kids to be believers in the Good Prince.
I highly encourage you to get a copy of this classic for your child's summer reading. It's an easy read, broke up into short chapters. Uses some old English made which it fun to teach new vocabulary words and quizes at end of chapters.
I happened to purchase this at a thrift store for .50, as you can see in the pic. A tiny tag is the orginal list price of .95.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly,
I love your name by the way - it's just a sweet name. I wanted to respond to your comment on my blog but I thought if I left it here it might be confusing to people & you so I responded to you under the comment you left for me :) Anyhow, I agree with you.

This IS our life! said...

Its a great book to read ! Its one of my fav...
xoxo