Not Me Monday.........
I did not jump in the car to spend night at Mom's Friday night.
We did not giggle about everything and nothing all night, then sleep in until 9 !
Nor, did we shop all her local thrift shops on Super Saturday sales :)
Neither did I let my Hubby go on week long trip without a Birthday gift for Wednsday.
Maybe I don't think that I'm staying home, while he enjoys the Santa Anna warm winds, is enough of a Birthday gift.
And, I'm not attemping to train my 14 month old to quit his bottle habit, while Hubby is not here to "give in" to the cries of a disgruntled, scrunched up baby face.
6 comments:
love that picture.....
Hey, I ordered my yeast from KAF and they sent me an extra 1# bag of the most awesome yeast. You want it?
Love how the photo ties in....:)
How fun! Good luck with quitting the bottle! ;-)
AWWWW just give in...look at that sweet litle face. LOL
How fun thrift shopping...I love that~
im glad you had a great time with your mom!
Oooooh! That poor little face!
SOunds like you had fun with your mom! I wanna go hang out with my mom, now.
Post a Comment