Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I am so thankful for this little guy, who is growing before my eyes each day.
Since my surgery I been relying on everybody in my life from my Husband, to my Mom, and many friends who have stepped into my life to give helpful hands.
Honestly, this blessing of a son has brought me such healing, for example
* he picked Titus up when I could not, & opened doors at every turn
* told me to call the Dr. if I was still hurting
* asked Daddy why I'd have a mole removed, because it makes me beautiful
* brought me cold water on his own doing
* hugged me goodnight and tucked me in when I wasn't strong enough to tuck him in
* and countless other acts of service to show his love
And, for all this I am thankful :)

Vist Iris @ Grace Alone for more Thankful Thursday ! http://www.eph2810.com/

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

OH my, you have a little man on your hands and he is going to make his wife very happy some day. Speaks alot for your parenting too! Great job! He is a doll!

LAURIE said...

Sounds like a pretty neat little fella. One who loves his mommy alot. Wonder how we get those little ones to do that all of the time and not just when mommy is sick? My kids are grown and I never figured it out. (ha ha) Happy TT!

Unknown said...

What a sweet little guy!

Laurie Ann said...

How precious! He truly is a little man-in-training. I know you are blessed by him. Happy Thankful Thursday!

Denise said...

I pray sweet blessings for your son.