Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not start the week by scouring thrift shops and keeping baby up from nap, so that I could get my fix .
Nor, did I neglect, mine & Hubby's laundry......only to have Noah do his & Titus', not me I'm a nice Momma ! And, good wife for that matter.

At the wedding I did not turn a blind eye, when the chocolate strawberry tray came around, so I could yell at Hubby (in front of other guest)...."look at your son's face "! Then acted like I was busy with baby, and not attempt to help clean this face ! Nope, not I ........

5 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Cute list! I do the 'blind eye' bit quite often myself!

Wayne said...

great not me mondays sounds like you had quite a week

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, nice list.

Samantha said...

Looks like your son enjoyed those chocolate strawberries!!!
Great Not Me's!

Cathy said...

LOL! That picture is so funny! I do not ignore household chores to do other things either!