Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday




i am ever grateful for my adopted boys.......my life was so lone before them, and now when the poop hits the floor, or the bed is peed in again, I remind myself of the days I had no litte boys to clean up after and say " Thank you my sweet Jesus".

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Amen. What a great way to look at a not so fun situation. Thank God we have children to clean up after.

Monica said...

Dido.....It's hard work being a Mommy but I love it, poop, pee and all. One day this ride will end and my baby will be a big boy and he won't need me as much....then I can read a book, watch and movie or even wash my hair for that matter. Thank heavens for our sweet baby boys,

Denise said...

May God sweetly bless your dear sons.

EEEEMommy said...

That's an awesome attitude of gratitude! :) And I promise those poopy days will come to an end (and you will not miss them!) ;)

ChicoryChick said...

Definitely a great way to look at it. Your post reminded me about a time I was complaining to a friend about all the dishes, laundry, dirty house etc. and she said "so you have a roof over your head, children to look after, food to eat and clothes to wear, sounds like a lot to be thankful for"