
Not Me Monday !
Here's what I haven't been doing.......
I did not write out a Christmas list of all friends & family we need
to buy gifts for, then send out a mass e-mail asking if we not exchange gifts.
Nope that'd be cheeky !
I also don't buy my kid's fruit from the reduced rack @ Harris Teeter,
just to explain to them that brown banans' are sweeter. I'd never do that if his 1st grade teacher sat with him at lunch, but I scooped it out, and she eats in the teacher lounge, shwoo !
I've not explained to my son that the books at the book fair in school are to expensive, then take him with me on a Freecycle pick up of all the books he asking for, nope not me.
And, I would never let the answering machine pick up when my MIL called, no way too rude!
1 comment:
I buy reduced fruit at HT and make the most scrumptious apple dumplings! And I like how you're teaching them to value their money. SMART :)
Post a Comment