Monday, October 27, 2008


7 Random/Weird facts about myself, Yes I've been tagged by Angel.
* I bought Frank Peretti's book The Visitation, but am too scared to read it !
* Drink my coffee w/ a straw as I am trying to save my Pearly whites:)
*Panic in the tiniest bit of traffic, although I'm from Baltimore where I drove in traffic daily
*Constantly check my e-mail for Freecycle finds.
* Am friends w/ my husband's school pals on F/B, b/c he doesn't have an account.
* Have stacks of coupons will never use:(
*Never want my husband to play guitar !


4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I am terrified to drive in traffic too. I hate to travel period. Wish I could just beam myself where I needed to go and be.

MommaJo ~ said...

LOL, I used to drive in heavy traffic often, too. Now I get panic-y!
How have you been?
I hope your surgery goes well. Post it on the WTM prayer thread. I'll pray, too.
Are you still panning a MI trip next year?
Take care!

MommaJo ~ said...

Oooops! pLanning a MI trip. :)

EEEEMommy said...

I read The Visitation; not a book I really enjoyed.
I'm not good about using coupons either.
Why don't you want Mike to play the guitar? One more thing he'd be called upon to do?