Psalm 27:4 One thing that I desire of the Lord............
MMMMMMM... I am going to have to try these.. They look and sound deLIsiOSO!
YUM! That looks so good. I am so hungry right now. I am going to have to try that...the dip looks good too!
Yummy !!! That looks like something I would enjoy.
Dear Holly,After reading this entry, I'm afraid we are going to have to break up.I can't have anything with dairy in it - or any sort of milk protein - and seeing this, here, on your blog ... well, it just about killed me.I feel so betrayed and defiled.heidi;-) (Looks yummy. *sigh*)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
MMMMMMM... I am going to have to try these.. They look and sound deLIsiOSO!
YUM! That looks so good. I am so hungry right now. I am going to have to try that...the dip looks good too!
Yummy !!! That looks like something I would enjoy.
Dear Holly,
After reading this entry, I'm afraid we are going to have to break up.
I can't have anything with dairy in it - or any sort of milk protein - and seeing this, here, on your blog ... well, it just about killed me.
I feel so betrayed and defiled.
heidi
;-) (Looks yummy. *sigh*)
Post a Comment