
I has so much fun with this last week, I'm going again;
I did not let my Mother pay for my grocers and babysit for free, no way !
I did not sleep in and let Hubby handle a full blown diaper explosion, nope!
I did not stop at Panara for a coffee and bear claw, on way to doctors, nada !
I did not allow Hubby to buy me thirty dollar slippers, zip !
I did not say "told-u-so", when the doctor agreed I need surgery, well !
I did not dream that I did a boatload of work, and wake up more tired, no a chance!
Check out more @ http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

6 comments:
I totally don't have my mom pay for anything either. That would just be so manipulative. They want to don't they? LOL
Don't you hate it when you DR. don't listen to you..
Oh, yeah for MOMs..
You've got to love grandma's!
ahhh. lol
This is the cutest meme! Gotta love those mama's!
Hope you enjoy the new slippers! Blessings to you!
This is such a clever post! I'm intrigued about the surgery! I need details! ;)
I wish my hubby would follow you hubby's example and not buy me some $30 gloves...;)
Post a Comment