Thursday, March 12, 2009

For the luv of facebook & Kitchen Canisters

You know I'm addicted to Facebook, I have no shame about it......I rationalize it
all! Sitting home is better than being out, wasting gas and money, and I can reach many more friends via this website........convinced ? Anyhow, my Internet friend in MS, who knows a YMAMer, my church sponsors......bought this great kitchen canisters, and I had to have them, too.
http://www.chefscatalog.com/product/22423-white-kitchen-canisters.aspx

This is randomness at it's finest, today ! And, if you to order the canisters, or are a F/B addict.......let me know !

7 comments:

rebecca said...

I wouldn't say addict, but I do like to check in on Facebook pretty often. It even made it to last night's blog post. Because, yeah sometimes after the baby is asleep the hubby and I will catch up on all the news on Facebook.

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha said...

Hi there, I just saw your comment on As Time Goes By Designs. Would you be able to re-send that email to me (maybe try samanthab237[at] gmail DOT com instead) [replacing the [at] with a @ and no spaces ;-) ]
For some reason I didn't get the email.
Just so you know I wasn't ignoring you!!!
Look forward to taking to you!
Sam

He & Me + 3 said...

So that is where you have been. Glad you are still with us, even if you love facebook more right now. LOL
I will have to check out the canisters.

Denise said...

No, I am not on facebook.

Leah said...

FB is addicting! I'm addicted to my computer in general.

S'more of my Thoughts said...

Those canisters are CUTE!!!

and you KNOW I'm as much of a Facebook junkie as you are! :-D