Psalm 27:4 One thing that I desire of the Lord............
Tell the boys - "GOOD JOB" ha, not that they need my attta boys ;) but just the sameIt looks really cute and I am sure Shep will love it!
Cute. Sounds fun. Prayed the dog loves his new home. We need to make one!
I have loads of other paint if you want to change the color. But I rather like the blue!
It's beautiful! Who wouldn't want to go in that?!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Tell the boys - "GOOD JOB" ha, not that they need my attta boys ;) but just the same
It looks really cute and I am sure Shep will love it!
Cute. Sounds fun. Prayed the dog loves his new home.
We need to make one!
I have loads of other paint if you want to change the color. But I rather like the blue!
It's beautiful! Who wouldn't want to go in that?!
Post a Comment