Saturday, April 26, 2008

http://thecentsiblesawyer.blogspot.com/2008/04/are-you-cvs-superstar.html


Here I go, again.



Please ask me how I bought all this from CVS, for less than $14, and still have a $3.00 ECB.


For anyone who is new to CVSing, leave a comment. If there is interest I'll list some links to get you started. Caution it's addictive,****he-he.

5 comments:

lori said...

Hey there! ANY of those, I MAKE...STEAL AWAY...You are welcome to those...;)
I'm happy to see someone using it for GOOD!!!

enjoy!!:):)
you MADE my day!!
lori

Anonymous said...

Have never CVSed. please send site information. walkers6@comcast.net. Thanks!!!!!

This IS our life! said...

WHAT!! CVS! Are you serious? Traitor, lol. I won't tell Douglas you are shopping at his competitor. hee hee. j/k Looks like you got quite a great deal! Good for you!
I love the new look btw. :)

Debbie said...

Huh? What is CVSing? That place is so expensive!!!

S'more of my Thoughts said...

Do tell! I've seen people CVS on Disney budget boards, but never checked into it any further. LOVE the new look here on your blog!!!