Psalm 27:4 One thing that I desire of the Lord............
Friday, April 25, 2008
Here I go, again.
These are nails in my washer, why? because he luvs me, who? my 5yr old, when? everyday, where? in my heart, what? (am i posting this 4) to remind me of lifes little blessings.
Ah the joys of little boys! I loved your post about Noah's adoption...even though you'd told me it was neat to read about it again. And now for the fun part. I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!! It is so pretty. The white letters are so much easier to read. Thanks again for having Kyle over today. He had a great time
2 comments:
Ah the joys of little boys! I loved your post about Noah's adoption...even though you'd told me it was neat to read about it again. And now for the fun part. I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!! It is so pretty. The white letters are so much easier to read. Thanks again for having Kyle over today. He had a great time
I'm sure that's not the first, and it probably won't be the last time you find something odd in your washer!!!!!! :)
Sarahlarae
Post a Comment