I have no issue with shirtless boys.
At the Fall Festival the sunshine was hot !
Noah asked if he could take off his shirt and " just wear these" as he pointed to his boy nipples, bbbbbbbaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ! I did LOL, too.
I used to do this at church lunches and dinners, so his nice shirt would stay nice. Well ppl aren't as into my thriftiness, most women respond with the whys girls can't do it, oh yeah I'm a girl I know it ! Anyhow tacky as it may be I have no issue with it.
5 comments:
He's adorable. Boys are different than girls. And that's okay. :)
No issues here with that either... Confused why others would... shrug
"just wear these" ....... that is so precious!
HI!
This is how my boys live for almost 3 quarters of the year!!! Love it! Saves on washing and ironing and all that comes with that... And they get a healthy 'glow' about them... I definitely don't have any issues with going shirtless.
It's been nice having a peek at your blog... Have a great day.
I tagged you!
Post a Comment