Friday, October 3, 2008

My Hubby Rocks !


Of Mice and Men, mine is a mice killer.


Yes, for the first time we had mice. They ate Titus' formula, and left their deposits. Too, gross to even look at.


But, Mike got his Shop Vac out, made a trip to Home Depot for poison, and up to the attic he when. He did an excellent job, and I didn't have to lift a finger to the mice.


As, if thay wasn't enough, he aslo re-chaulked our tub. And, bought and installed a new handle, just because the last one drove me crazy.


He's so good to me!


All these minor house repairs that keep a house a home, has me thinking about the cost of living.

The said repairs Hubby did yestarday cost us $60., with free labor!

That's a food budget for alot of families !


Oh, I almost forgot to mention the fun part of the day, Mike took Noah to the park and taught him to ride his bike without training wheels. Whoppie ! It gave Noah courage, and when we sat down to pratice reading, he nailed his 3 letter words !


I cannot say enough good things about why my Hubby Rocks !


6 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

How awesome is that! Blessings to you today, sweet sister.

Anonymous said...

that is great. Creepy bugs or rodents freak me out. I can handle blood or injury, but I become a lunatic if a LIZARD comes near me. I don't even want to think of what a mouse would do to me....
Bless your husband!

This IS our life! said...

I wonder what it is about this time of year and mice.. First mine, then my sister had one adn now you. Wierd.

Serena Abdelaziz said...

That's an amazing husband! A MOUSE KILLER. LOL! How fun to have no training wheels, too! Thanks for sharing.

katylinvw said...

awesome! :) what a guy! hope you guys have a great weekend!

Michael, Trisha, Grace, and Anna said...

My hubby is very much a handy man also. He has spoiled me. Very rarely is he unable to fix something and he says, "we'll have to get someone to do it". I say what??? we have to pay someone!!"
Also, Holly, I have a terrible phobia of rodents! 3years ago, we found one while Michael was working and I swear it followed the girls and I around the house! We left, and didn't come back until Michael came home!