So Titus will be a horse for Hallelujah night!
My Mom is in town so we hit the thrift store, she bought this brand new for $5.oo. It perfect, because it's warm, Oct.31st at night is freezing here.
Last Oct.31 st Noah & I were in Fla. it stayed light out longer, everyone in neighborhood came out of their homes, and received one another. So different than here. Noah was Superman, yes a blonde Superman, it's a shame I had no pictures. This year he will be U.S marshall, with a star badge, cap gun and very handsome Steston hat.
Why am I posting about this now?
I will be having a much needed surgery at the beginning of Nov., and may not have the chance to brag about how cute my boys are, plain & simple!

5 comments:
Wow. 5 dollars, I am impressed. It is such a cute little costume. The Clark Kent idea is awesome too. Very creative.
He looks so cute!
Holly, I will be praying for your surgery...what is the exact date?
SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!
I can not believe a year has gone by since you were here waiting for your second miracle! HUGS!
That first picture is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment