Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Titus is almost 1 !


I love this little hard head ! He'll says a word once like (shoe, bubble)when he's excited about it, and never again. It makes me think I'm crazy, but no he's a boy and once is enough for him. I've been teaching him sign language for eat more. He will put his pudgy little hands under the highchair tray, as if to say," No Momma, no chance of it". And, "Momma" is not in his vocabulary. But, as of yesterday, he can walk, I am so thankful. No more wiggly baby in public ripping my shirt off.

I do love how he gets so excited to see me he laughs out loud. And, his eyebrow lift to see if i am watching him. Also, his sweet baby voice when he attemps to talk to an object. He's gonna give me a run for it, but I'll enjoy every moment.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is sooooo beautiful. You've got yourself a cutie there.

He & Me + 3 said...

Awww, he is such a sweetie pie. Congrats on the walking. Boys are a different breed. They do things their own way and in their own time. I taught my kids sign language too. It really helped with their language skills

Alicia @ Oh2122 said...

Oh the cuteness! My Monkey fought "Mama" for the longest time. He called me Daddy, Elmo, everything but Mama. One day he just shouted Mummy, and that was that. I think I like it better than Mama, which is what we called me to him, because it's as if he named me.

Thanks for coming to visit on my BATW day!

EEEEMommy said...

What a great post! I love personality!!! Happy Birthday, Titus! :)

Anonymous said...

Holly,
Your blog is so beautiful - I wish mine was this pretty. I just love, love, love the look of your blog.

heidi said...

Awww! He's a cute little man, too.

ConservaChick said...

What an adorable boy!

This is my first time visting. Your blog design is AWESOME! Did you do it yourself????

Michael, Trisha, Grace, and Anna said...

too cute!