My Hubby Rocks !
I skipped last week, but by no means did my Hubby let me down, so this week I'll do two weeks worth of bragging .
Last Saturday as a family, including my Mom, we went to the Courthouse to celebrate our boys' adoptions. I took the above picture outside our small town courthouse. The workers there joked how this was the only "Happy Day" in court. The judge rambled about his take on adoption, and in the end we had two certificates to Congratulate us on becoming a family legally.We were already bonded in heart, but this showed we had enough money and education to endure the lenghty task of adopting.
My Hubby cleaned the house yesterday, patched up nail holes and rehung pictures to my liking. So kind !
He also took myself and the boys to complete our Christmas shopping before the rush, which is my pet peeve not his.
And, as if that didn't make my day complete, he also allow me some time to thrift shop alone........oh man did I get some deals ! All, because he's so willing to love on me just how I need it !
4 comments:
I agree. He Rocks. Great post and congrats on being a Family legally! Yeah
What an AWESOME event! Congratulations!
and to Thirft shop alone?...it can't get any better! :)
Congrats on the Courthouse thing!
And - wow - a husband that takes you out this early to finish Christmas shopping DEFINITELY rocks to the Nth Degree!!!! How awesome! I love finishing early 'cuz you know in a few more weeks things will just be crazy! The time's going to fly by!
Ohhh congratulations!!!
Post a Comment