Monday, November 24, 2008

Not Me Monday


Not Me Monday !

This past week I did not put baby in highchair,and let 6yr. old play babysitter while i climbed back into bed, No Way !
I did organize a family photo shoot, but most certainly did not wake baby after a 1 hr. nap, only to have him cry through the whole shoot, Nah ! Bet, you can't wait to see those........
We did not hang our Christmas Yankee car air fresheners, way too early for that, nor have we lit the Jack Frost candle....just way too early in the season !

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Love the nap one...I do that all the time.

Alphabet Family said...

I am totally with you on the nap thing.

Anna said...

Somedays you just need naps.

What works for me is that my kids don't watch much TV, so when it is on they are glued to it. They think it is the best thing ever. So, I put in a short video and I get a rockn' power nap!

Ashley said...

we had our pics on saturday. no one needed naps, but it was FREEZING, so there was someone not happy all the time!

heidi said...

Good list! I'm so glad you didn't do any of those things. Sheesh!