Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Randomness


Today during Bible study with the family, Noah insisted Titus needed a Bible, and retrieved his littlest one for him. So giving, and of course Titus loved being included, even at the age of one. Mike made a fire in the woodstove before leaving for work, and I've used it as a tool to bribe Noah to complete his school work, because roasted marshmallows are my kid's dream come true.
I am thankful to have a washing machine & dryer here in my house, and that our home is one floor. It so helps me keep up on that chore.
Today I hope it flurries, as we borrowed a friend's Polar Express DVD, so we can watch it at first snowfall.
Tomorrow, we have plans to host another homeschool family for lunch. I must be "losing it", because I am considering doing a craft. Since, we have an abundance of baby food jars, ( Thanks Mom ) I am wanting to do miniature snowglobes.
I am looking forward to Thursday as it is Hubby's day off and we have a friend/photographer who will take our family portrait. I've been waiting for this quit sometime, now.
That's me in a nutshell of randomness !

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I like the nutshell posts. I love the Polar Express. What a great movie. That craft sounds really cool too! My kids love crafts! we still need to do our family photo too.

This IS our life! said...

roasting marshmellows is one of my dreams come true too! MMMM.
I love how you are going to watch that movie at first snowfall.
Have fun with your friends - I think the craft is a GREAT idea!
Looking forward to seeing pics of everyone! Tis the season

joyful said...

i can really see the way the Lord has blessed you and your concern for your child's spiritual growth.I wonder from where u get so much time to squeeze in things.May be you should share your daily schedule and time management tips.God bless

heidi said...

Look how stinkin' GORGEOUS you are!

I've never seen Polar Express.

I hope your roasted marshmellow day is grand. :-)

S'more of my Thoughts said...

Oh, I hope you'll post the pictures! I can't wait to see!!!