Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dentist

Went to the Dentist today. Had a routine cleaning, then it was time for the inspection by Dr. He started poking the molars, and then asked if I had a tiny silver filling, "Naw". Asking, hygentist look and see if tooth # 14 has filling.
"Nope". "Well it looks like the tinest filling I've ever seen".
AHem......no filling scrap it out...........oh it's a tiny candy foil wrapper, you know like from Kisses and Recee's Peanutbutter cups.
No kidding ! What was I left to say ? Thanks for getting that out :)

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh, That is so funny! Gotta love the dentist:)

Unknown said...

Hilarious! I would've been so embarrassed. LOL.

ohhollyf said...

I was not embarrassed, only because I was too busy trying to hide my giggles !

heidi said...

Oh no LOL that's funny!

righteousgirl11' said...

that is so funny! :)