Saturday, December 27, 2008

So spoiled !





I have so much to be thankful for, a Savior who loves me enough to have died for my sins, and offer me eternal life.
A great Husband, who works hard, loves our boys, and takes time to meet my needs.
Healthy children with trainable spirits.
Food to eat, a warm home with hot showers, a working washer and dryer, all the convinces of this American lifestyle I live.........may I never take this for granted is my heart's cry......and that may I pass this thankfulness down to my boys, that whether they be in plenty or in want, they will know the Lord God sees all.
"Simeon took him in his arms and praised God, saying: "Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you now dismiss your servant in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all people, a light for revelation to the Gentiles and for glory to your people Israel."
(Luke 2:28-32)

4 comments:

This IS our life! said...

AAAmen!
Blessings to you all!

S'more of my Thoughts said...

Beautiful post! Beautiful picture!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Your family is so beautiful and your post rings so true! Awesome!

heidi said...

You have such a beautiful family! I'm gla dyou recognize all tha tyou have to be thankful for.