Psalm 27:4 One thing that I desire of the Lord............
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Proud Homeschool Momma !
Yep ! Before Noah was ready to read he'd often ask when I'd teach him, I would tell him when his teeth started falling out. Here he is two teeth lost later, and now he's reading this simple 3 letter word Bob books. So, proud I am !
...and now your life is going to change! Once they start reading a lot all the car rides and waiting in the dr's office and even that hour when they're waiting for dinner changes! They just pick up a book, and read. And Oh! When they read to little brother, it's a treasure! I'm helping my 5 year old learn too. I LOVE it.
6 comments:
Good for you both! :)
That's great!
Yeah! I have all those books. They are so cute and fun! Great job!
Hi there sister!
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!
I love your son's enthusiasm to learn...he's even willing to loose some teeth over it...what a guy! :-)
Oh, and btw, I grew up in Alexandria, VA! How cool is that?
Bless you sister,
Sunny
Awesome! Great job Noah!
...and now your life is going to change! Once they start reading a lot all the car rides and waiting in the dr's office and even that hour when they're waiting for dinner changes! They just pick up a book, and read. And Oh! When they read to little brother, it's a treasure! I'm helping my 5 year old learn too. I LOVE it.
Enjoy!
Post a Comment