Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me Monday




Here i go again.........I do not have pterygia that redens my eye whites.....I've just had one too many ! ( seriously I love when ppl do try to figure our if I'm drunk after they look in my eyes)
I did not drop Noah off 1/2 an hr. earlier to his playdate this morning & not even get out of the car, Nope not me;)


Come tomorrow, at Noah's Happy Birthday Jesus Homeschool party, I will totally have an assigned duty, because you know I volunteered, right ?

Oh and my floor is not laden in crumbs & Cheerios, b/c I don't want to tell Hubby vacuum broke until after Christmas, although a vacuum under the Christmas tree is just what I want .............

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

You sound like me. I totally want a dishwasher for Christmas too. LOL ugh! BTW...love the hat...you look adorable!

EEEEMommy said...

These posts always make me smile! :)
I'm praying you find an awesome vacuum on Freecycle! :)

heidi said...

Great list!! I see no "cavity". LOL