Monday, April 14, 2008


Here I go, again.


Okay I had a great time at the Ladies' Retreat. The speaker/worship leader was funny, and convicting. Mike said I need to get away more, lol.I was really happy when I came home 28 hrs. later. Nice break, and HE got our taxes done ! While having the boys, he did an awesome job.




The trash went out today, so did I. Thus Noah with a wheelbarrow full of the dog's sticks. He's a good dog, we won't get into how he jumps his kennel fence the moment Mike leaves the house.


He is our $10 dog, with shots and a neuter voucher included. We went to the poor county to the east to get that deal. Our county charges $150, without the shots and neutering. Plus your entire family had visit the dog 3x in the shelter. I am not making this up ! I've done less work to adopt a kid, no not really. But, all that to say we have a good $10 dog.




Titus goes to the Dr.'s today, maybe we'll get to the bottom of all his screaming. A bachelor w/ no kids told me I'm being too nice, I told him he doesn't know me ! But, I am working on changing Titus' formula and powdered goat's milk could be in his near future ( see not nice). At the store today, he started his scheming/screaming routine, this was the public' response; one man said "Hello", to Titus, then pat me on the back. I forgot I'm from Balto., didn't give him a reflex kick, but fell assured ?????? I'm losing it ! Then an elderly lady stood two feet from me to observe, the cashier told her she'd be right with her, but she only want to make sure i wasn't "hurting the baby", give me a break, he's hurting me, i lost hearing in the right ear. Remember that if we're hanging out, i can no longer hear out the right ear ! LOL








Anyhooo, life is good and Noah's pre-school teacher thinks he'd be a good candidate for a preacher. Which would be so of the Lord, since right now his challenge is speech. I think our little "MOSES", just has so much to say, he trying to get it all out too fast. Chip off the old block, i am trying to slow down, ha-ha. yeah, for his sake i really am. His asst. principal to the elementary school just called to say, we have an appt. for his speech evaluation. Oh joy, sitting in the principal's office is something i outgrew.Or so i thought.






2 comments:

Roehrman said...

Glad you had fun. I like reading about your boys.

Emily

This IS our life! said...

Awe, so happy your time was so rejuvenating. People are really weird about babies in public aren't they. You are a WONDERFUL mommy!
xoxo