Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy 1st B-day Titus !



Happy 1st Birthday ! It's actually tomorrow,and I am so thankful for him.
He has completed our family, and keeps us laughing. I've already recounted to the family what I was doing a year ago today, b/c they are such fond memories !

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Ohhh! He is precious! Happy Birthday little man. I hope he has a great day. Doesn't a year just fly by! BTW...I love his name! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to a super cutie! And congratulations to mom for getting through the first year. I always felt like it was quite an accomplishment! :)

MommaJo ~ said...

Happy Birthday! :)
He shares a birthday with my sister!
Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow.

earthlingorgeous said...

Awww! So cute! Happy Birthday Titus!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful boy he is! Happy B Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! He is such a doll! If you ever get tired of him, you can send him my way. :)

S'more of my Thoughts said...

Awww, happy birthday, big guy!

This IS our life! said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TITUS! You have made your family so happy - they love you tons!

heidi said...

Happy Birthday to Titus!!!