Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday.www.5mintuesformom.com




Tackle It Tuesday !

This isn't my Tackle, although an on going project at my home.
Our newly married friends Nick and Katie savaged this table. They have begun
sanding, and highly detailed ( IMHO ) wooden coffee table. Then, they will stain it to match their decor, a pumpkin spice. They've been working here, b/c an apt. isn't conducive to sanding and staining. It's nice to have their company on the days they come over. I plan to post their finished product, soon !

7 comments:

earthlingorgeous said...

Looks like a pretty neat project! Can't wait to see the finished product too!

Mine is up here! Do visit if you have time.

Shan said...

I bet it's going to look great!

Susie said...

That's a great tackle by proxy:-)

He & Me + 3 said...

OOOOO, I love it when people recycle and reuse and fix up old things to make them new. I love it and am excited to see the finished product! Good one.

Anonymous said...

I am so NOT a recycle-refurbish-reuse type of person (when it comes to household items like tables, that is). But I LOVE seeing other people do it! Looking forward to the finished product.

This IS our life! said...

I kinda like it as is right now. LOL. I like the colors and the design but am looking forward to the finished treasure!

ChicoryChick said...

It looks pretty, but isn't it cheating if you don't put your own tackle? HMMMMMM???? :)