Friday, December 12, 2008

Merry Christmas !


Along time ago......a little boy sat down with winter plates......

He sits no more, he has too much energy. Here is our Christmas tree from last year, as this year Santa Daddy will bring in and decorate Christmas Eve, for a morning impact ! My apron is from Freecycle, and reads "I'd rather be scrapbooking". te-he it's true!
Hoping for snow ? Us too !
I'm so excited! Kitchen "must" be decorated as that's where I am.......listening to Jars of Clay, Little Drummer Boy. The frame behind my sink was hand cut for me as a Wedding gift. ( we were married Christmas day,14yrs. ago).
Dishes done, sit and relax with me......remember Noah & Mike built this stable for our Willow Nativity ? Sweet memories.
Yes, that Slavador rockin' out under our Merry Christmas.The black frames are holding a set of hand stitched sleighs, that I bought at a thrift store, then framed.

Help yourself, they are still warm and plenty.....
Have a goodie bag for yourself......yes these are the Martha Stewart baggies, bought at craft store with a 40% off coupon ;)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of goodies at your place this Christmas! Yum!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a great idea. YOu decorate so cute and I am loving the snow falling on your blog page. Also those cookies seriously look so good!

S'more of my Thoughts said...

Those peanut butter cookies are our VERY FAVORITE Christmastime treat!!! So good!

the voice of melody said...

I like the decorative touches in your kitchen. It looks beautiful and festive. And, thanks for the Reese's cookies!

Anonymous said...

Your house looks absolutely beautiful! And you can send some of those goodies my way! :)

Jen said...

are those martha stewart treat boxes? i just saw those today for the first time. now i'm regretting not buying a bunch. merry Christmas!

mariel said...

great tour! I especially love your 'merry christmas' sign! i have a similar one in black that says 'pray often'. Thanks for stopping by my tour, too! :)

Carrie said...

what a special day to be married! happy anniversary!!!

boysmum2 said...

I love the plates on the table. I want them! I also love the snowman behind the goodie bags, so cute.
Merry Christmas

DeeDee said...

beautiful
and I want some of those desserts.

Or maybe at least the recipe :)
Looks yummy!

Sweet Blessings,
Merry Christmas
DeeDee

Sarah said...

Thank you for the comment, that moment in church was the highlight of my week. LOVE martha stewart at michael's! Soooo cute items for just about any occasion, I bought some adorable red and white cookie boxes for our cookie exchange this weekend. Hope you and your family have a lovely christmas!

Megan said...

LOVE the hand cut tree:) I just got a hand cut silhouette of my daughter and I love it...I think the hand cutting just makes things so much more special!! Merry Christmas, you have a beautiful home!