Friday, December 5, 2008

My Hubby Rocks !





I love this guy !
My hubby Rocks,
because he's always trying to think of ways to make my job at home easier. Today, he came home from work ( forgot his cellphone),
and saw I was cleaning my make-up bag contents
( and only Jessica D knows the mess of it all).
And, before leaving said "Honey go online and pick out another bigger cabinet for all your "stuff"". So sweet !
I have an addiction to cosmetics and it's not pretty ;)

4 comments:

katylinvw said...

what a sweetheart! thanks for sharing! :) can't wait to hear what you think about my ?s :)

Ashley Wells said...

What a great husband you've got!

I always love it when my hubby tells me to buy something, just because!

-Ashley

He & Me + 3 said...

What a super sweetie. That is awesome!

Mc Allen said...

AWW sweet!. umm, does he have a blog? maybe he and mu hubbs can become friends? ! ;) LA