Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me Monday



I did not wake this morning expecting a "Happy Birthday" from Hubby and a gift.
And, when neither appeared, I thought his gift was "acts of service", so did not start treating him as a slave, and order him around kitchen !
Then, when he started to head out the door for work I most certainly did not batt my eyes and ask if he was going to say "Happy B-day", to me.

Quick as can be he retrieved my gift, and apoligized for forgetting, we laughed b/c usually on my B-day he wakes me too early, so excited to give me my gift.

Oh and the gift was not a Brighton flower buckle belt ( size adjustable), and exactly what I needed....Happy "Not Me Monday" to ya's !

4 comments:

Mrs B said...

Happy Birthday!

What a sweet honey you have. I hope you have a great day!

He & Me + 3 said...

Happy Birthday to you! How sweet of your hubby!

Svr said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday Bloggy Buddy, Happy Birthday to You!

kay said...

Happy birthday!!