Monday, December 29, 2008

Not Me Monday



I did not ask 6yr. old if he want to go to "PumpItUp", today.
And, that he could pay with his Walmart gift card from Grammie!
Because, he certainly wouldn't want a toy over playing on huge inflated slides.
I hope I don't see you there, either ;)
Last night I did not want to beat my Hubby with the wire hanger he was holding when he suggested I do school work with 6yr.old this week, nope not me. But, he did ask!
Also, I most intentionally did not tuck my shirts in and wear my new belt sinched, b/c I knew with my PMS this coming week, I will only fit into sweats.

Oh, and for the record I do not hear Dr. Phil's voice saying " And, how much fun are you to live with"? Nope I can tune him out!

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I would totally ask my kids the same thing...too funny!
I hear you on wanting a break from school too.

This IS our life! said...

Isnt this vacation time? ;)

Amanda said...

How much fun are you to live with? Hmmm, there's something to think about...